From:
Holly Krahe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 21:03:19 EDT
In a message dated 06/09/2003 8:29:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.  Was she giving her NO milk of
>  her own?  Sweet Jesus!  Proof positive that vegetarianism limits cranial
>  capacity.

This story happened locally (Florida) - the news reported that when the baby
was taken to the hospital, her bottle was filled with wheat grass juice.  Not
one mention of any breast-feeding at all.  The parents claim their religion
excludes ALL animal products (I guess breast milk falls into this category).
Unbelievably, they have three living older children who apparently survived this
dietary regime.