From:
Alan Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:22:14 -0600
Hi Melinda.

Lots of great suggestions/tips so far -- my 2 cents:

1.  Read "Neanderthin" and "Protein Power Life Plan" for more info on paleo eating.  You'll find that they support the notion that
low fat is not necessary.

2.  What are you doing with the flax oil?  If you're only using it as a supplement in things like smoothies it should last a long
time and the cost shouldn't be prohibitive.  My recollection is it's not recommended for cooking.

3.  Fresh herbs are ideal, but I doubt they have a significant effect on your health.  If you can't afford them, don't use fresh.

Alan