From:
Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:16:31 -0700
Another good tool, although there may be some to disagree is either an
outdoor gas grill or George Foreman's grill to cook your meat.  Just throw
it on and it's done in minutes without fuss.

I also eat fats and have not had any adverse effects and even lost 120
pounds in a year.  I eat salt also, but I use sea salt.