From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:47:55 EST
Ken,

While I can appreciate that Sears may need to tweak his general dietary
recommendations for the special requirements of elite atheletes, his general
recommendations as specifically stated in the letter he wrote dated January
15, 2003  which I posted previously and which can be found on Sears' website
is very clear that the Zone Diet is low in fat.

Adrienne