From:
MARION R MORRIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:22:00 -0800
Thank you to all who responded to my plea for HOPE & HELP (of last Sat.)
with my RA, NICOTINE, & DIET problems.Thanks Andrew, Richard, Thomas,
Olivia, Rob, Sean, & Maddy. You gave me some hints and now I'll just have
to see what I can do and what happens.

But, I still wish another RA peroson would communicate about your success
and difficulties - I know you're out there.

This is my first time on any "list" and, being lousy at computor, I may
soon have to try "DIGEST" or "NOMAIL" as my eyes are weak and my stress
is already on overload.
Audrey