From:
krosenth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 11:46:21 -0500
From: "Sean McBride" <[log in to unmask]>

> This is one of those big mysteries to me.  If fat reduces tumours and
people
> who go on fruit and vegetable juices or just fruits also reduce or
eliminate
> tumours (much of this is anecdotal but there are plenty of examples) then
> what is going on.

Sean, I had breast cancer three yrs. ago and am doing just fine now; all my
test come back negative.

I don't have any research saved on the subject you raised, but have read a
lot of studies as well as conversing with many, many bc survivors.  It is
thought that a drastic change to the body itself can often stall or stop
cancer.  For example, a breast cancer patient may benefit from ovary removal
or drastic diet change or great increase in exercise, etc.  One of the goals
in fighting cancer is to change the environment in which the cancer has been
growing.

Kath