From:
Tom Bridgeland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:51:49 +0900
Jeff Keller wrote:

> Are most of the people in this group ex-fat people or is there anyone doing
> this for health reasons that previously had a normal weight body?  Just
> seems most threads lead back to the weight thing and one point or another.

I have never been fat, quite the opposite. I fell below the
minimum listed weight on those standard "weight for height"
charts that the old school nurses used to use. When I hit
about 30 I did put on a few pounds, enough to hit normal :-)
 Now at 42 I have a few extra pounds on my gut, but pretty
lean still. I would like to keep trim, and even loose the
gut, but am not fat.