Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 13:11:20 -0800
Nutrition is
> all that helps anyway. Eat more meat and fat to heal faster. All doctors
do
> is surgery and pills. These are not paleo.
Can these statements be substantiated? Sometimes surgery and pills are
necessary. It seems some on this list want to throw the baby out with the
bath water. It's true paleo nutrition has helped me with my medical problems
a lot but it has by no means cured me. I think people can research doctor
recommendations and come to the best conclusion for themselves. The
statement "these are not paleo" is true, but we don't live in the paleo era
and I for one am glad in some respects as well as disheartened in other
respects. My suggestion is to go and see what they have to say then make up
your own mind about the treatment suggestions (no one will put a gun to your
head).
                     Paula