From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:13:03 +1000
Anyone suffer from dry, itchy eyelids that improved with paleo eating? I experience frequent chalazia (blocked meibomian glands that develop into lumps in the eyelids). Thought to be caused by chronic blepharitis.

Cordain's book mentions improvements in skin, hair etc after sustained paleo eating.

I'm looking forward to these effects. (I'm a committed paleo eater now, though can't qualify yet as a low carber - three pieces of fruit a day is about as low as I can go. The sugar addiction is lessening in intensity but stubbornly hanging on.)

(By the way, thanks to all those who offered me encouraging advice on low-carbing and IBS. I bought the digestive enzymes from the health shop and things are much better in the IBS department. Just took time. You were right, guys.)

Evelyn