From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 10:26:27 +1000
Thanks for those words of advice and encouragement.

I crave fruit the same way I seem to crave sugar (the sugar fix can get so
out-of-control that I feel like a junkie at times). So your hypoglycemia
theory makes sense.

But fruit also has another vital function in my diet; and that is to combat
IBS (constipation/bloating) - which seems to be exacerbated after eating
meats.

Does anyone else experience IBS problems after adding meat to their diet?
And does anyone give credence to the theory that cooked meats are toxic to
the colon?

Evelyn