NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:25:23 -0400
Hi Alex,

Where did you get your figure of 5 million worldwide?  Is this for milk
allergy or all food allergies?

That might be a small number for a large multi-national food producer but 5
million is a plenty big size for a smaller company that wants to cater to a
niche market.  I don't know anything about food processing or I'd start a
company like that myself!

-Patty

Patty Majerik delphinium p 410.377.6777 f 410.377.0391 www.dpix.net