NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Darlene Vanasco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 08:08:16 -0800
Usually there is a pre-disposition and a family
history.
But it really is still largely unknown...it's not like
broken bones, you know?
Science just has not figured out the autoimuune stuff
yet, hence the prevelance and lack of cure for
allergies, lupus, cancer...

Look for a doctor who understands allergy in depth and
defnitely pediatric perspective. Someone cautious.
Many allergists are all about a few shots for
hayfever. You need someone who has experience with
various levels of food allergy.

Also, on a personal note: Be careful with the
vaccinations. My son had very bad reactions and his
already wacky immune system was very taxed by them.
This led to alot o=more allergic responses. I would
delay them if you feel you can.