C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Scott Sands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 06:14:51 -0700
My aunt, who is engaging in what will probably be a lifelong battle to hold
back the effects of breast cancer, has twice lost her hair due to
chemotherapy treatments--both times, it came back curly (though not gray,
and she had passed 50 before the first incident of hair loss).

Green eyes and auburn hair...almost makes me wish I were 20 years older 8-P
Personally, I like the combination as it is, Kat.  (or was).  But you've got
to live with yourself, and who can argue with personal satisfaction?  Glad
to hear you don't have to wear a wig--though if you can picture my aunt's
head being the big find at the last two Easter Egg hunts in my family...well
maybe you'd better not.

Scott