C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 09:40:19 -0400
Hi Ralph,

   I understand, at least to great degree. I am a single parent - have been for the last 10 years. I have a daughter who is 16.5, now. She is a right hemiplegic. I have a custodial child 17, who has really high emotional needs. Normally, I work 3 jobs tp keep us afloat but recently the down turn in the economy, has out knocked 25% of my income. This month bills had to go unpaid so we could eat. Thankfully, next month I make the last car payment, and in July things will look up. I know how scary it is. Tell us about Kayla, there are few parents on the list. There are lots of nice people here who will listen and care.

                     Trisha