C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:12:25 -0500
Good point, Deri!  Even more ironic is that many times these folks end up
stabbing the USA in the back anyway, when it's all said and done.  I would
like to think that organizations within the US, such as CIA and the FBI,
have improved their track record post cold-war (I think the latter actually
have.  They are certainly not as bad as when J. Edgar Hoover was the
director).  The "Freedom of Information Act" in the US has made many
bureaucrats concerned about their legacies.  As Martha would say, "That's a
good thing."

-Kyle