AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Doe, Doh W" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 08:32:12 -0600
We want to say thanks to all of you for your phone calls, cards, gifts,
visitations and concerns for the birth of our son Nicholas Mah Doe.  You
can visit St. Mary's web site to view the baby photo.
www.stmarysmadison.com, click on special baby and click on his name
Nicholas Mah on 11/29/2001.

from
Sharon & Washington