VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 12:53:51 -0400
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]

Hi all,
Well, here's another thing I need your help with.
I've never printed an envelope in Msword before.
I have some questions.
1.  When I put the envelope into the printer, do I put it in with the flap down, or with the flap up?
2.  When printing the envelope, does the letter need to be in the envelope or not?
3.  Does the envelope need to be sealed already, with the flap stuck to the envelope, or not before I can print?
thanks folks, I've just never done it before, but it would be great to be able to do this without waiting a week for someone sighted to come over and do it for me.
Harry

    Send comments on list operation to
    Signoff: [log in to unmask]
    Subscribe: [log in to unmask]