VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 23:58:59 -0400
From:
OK, We  live in the past also, as I have a dual boot machine, starts is
DOS, then can go to Windows.
My wife likes wp51, with her dektalk for writing letters, and printing them.
She does not want to learn windows stuff for anything but Eudora E-mail.

I have a couple manuals on the machine. It is long for the list.I could
mail it to interested people.
One "mini-manual is 93 pages, and there is one that is almost twice that
big. I also have about a dozen messages with "tips", and even found a
couple pager that was on ViCug over ten years ago.

Send request to mail: [log in to unmask]    Subject 5.1,
I have them as WP files now.
Sence you need the wp to see the wp, maybe I should convert some to
plain text in an E-mail message.
Or what format you need.  I can get to most any, as I have open office
besides the older Word stuff.
Wil Herzog
=========