VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:01:47 -0500
Hi,

If this has already been answered, I apologize.  I don't believe I read the
first couple mesages in this thread.  What I would like to know is, IS
there any actual timeline out there somewhere, showing when various
adaptive programs and accessories came into play, and when they may have
been phased out?  I'm interested, and think something like this would be
neat to have around, if not useful somehow.  But I'm certainly not the one
to do it.

For instance, the Smithsonian site has various timelines for parts of
history.  Why shouldn't there be one for adaptive technology?

If there is, please, share the link or info if you can.

Thanks,
Everett