VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:12:01 -0500
8bit
From:
Martin Courcelles <[log in to unmask]>
Wow, I didn't even know the TrS80 even had speech support.
Taht's amazing.  I used to have a coco 2 and then a coco 3.
Used to program in basic on it.  Guided myself by putting sounds into the code to know how the program was progressing.  It would have been a lot easier with speech.
Those were the days!
I remember those Kurzweil monsters.
They created magic for me.
It was neat.
Anyway, enough remeniscing.  Should probably go before my computer crashes.
Something computers didn't do then either.
Martin

***    Life is all good!                            ***