Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Laurie B. Adams" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:30:14 -0500
I looked at the Yak jerky.

Unlike the popular commercial brands I like that may have a lot of modern stuff added, but are made of recognizable individual pieces of meat, this stuff appears to be heavily machine processed.  I bet they make it from their ground meat.  However, I prefer jerky to have the original form and texture of the meat it's made from (just a lot drier, LOL!)

I am surprised they would use a heavy processing method when touting their product as so healthy.

Just my $0.04 worth.

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff)  mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
 ***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
      and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2003   My words are my own.  If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Exchequer Leghorns, Welsummers, several lines of Marans, some with feather legs
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003