Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2003 17:30:06 -0500
7bit
From:
Chuck Clark <[log in to unmask]>
>You can make it plain, it's just fine, no need for seasoning, really.

Hello! New poster here fixing to start off on my own Paleo eating
experience. Just finished reading The Paleo Diet book and am de-junking
myself of starches, dairy, etc. Jeez, I never knew how much I really had.
Anyhow, I have yet to buy a dehydrator as it seems to be the best way to
make jerky which I have always enjoyed previously. Does the oven do a good
enough job? If not, does anyone have any recommendations for dehydrators? I
have come across the Excalibur 2400 for $99.95. Anyone have any thing
good/bad to say about it? Anyone tried to make Ostrich jerky? There is an
ostrich farm near me that sells it (both meat and jerky) fairly
inexpensively. Thanks!