Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Evelyn McWilliams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 2003 08:59:08 +1100
Andrew wrote:

"intolerance to the heat-changed proteins in pasteurised
milk is more common.  the reason allergy and lactose intolerance is uncommon
in caucasians is the consumption of milk obviously confers survival
advantage."

Andrew, what form does this intolerance to heat changed proteins take? Does it account for GI diseases as Cordain suggests?

(I have been trying to decide whether or not to stop consuming milk. Family history (parents and siblings) of diverticulitis, Crohn's disease, bowel cancer suggest I really should look at it seriously.)

Evelyn