Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 21:26:21 EST
Just wondering whether it is more paleo-like to eat large meals spaced by
3-5+ hours, or small meals every couple of hours.  My doc's female associate
(he was out of town) has suggested to  me that I should try to eat smaller,
more frequent meals.  This sounds like the kind of advice found in numerous
diet books geared towards middle aged chicks ie Schwarzbein Principle,
Goddess Diet, etc. I find this to be a pain in the derriere.  I cannot stand
"grazing" -- I would rather eat my fill at a meal and then wait until I am
hungry again rather than eating tiny portions several times per day.  Any
thoughts as to what the benefits of "grazing" would be over fewer large
meals???  The "need" to snack between little meals seems highly unnatural to
me as well as inconvenient.  Thoughts?