Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 04:20:09 -0500
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 17:04:09 -0400, Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I really do think that this DIT business has something to do with it.
> The fact that I ended up gaining weight on a very low-protein, high-fat
>diet suggests that DIT is simply not happening in my body.

Todd you did the DIT experiment in a somewhat strict low-carb regime.
And you encountered no DIT.
I wonder if you would give DIT without Ketosis a try.

It's because the "feeling" of abundance the body cells should have before
they go into a mode of "discarding" energy in DIT.
Ketosis produces a scarcity of glucose and I think that could
hinder DIT.
At last the body "technology" of Ketosis is one derived from a state of
starving, when no
source of glucose is available for several days.

Cheers,

Amadeus