NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Gail Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:48:43 -0500
How about just doodles?  We have bought Golden Flake Puff Corn here in
Florida.  The plain version just has salt and fat, but tastes very good.
They are as close to cheese puffs as I've tasted.  I should warn you that
they also make Cheese Flavor Puff Corn so there might be a cross
contamination issue for the very allergic.  I can check for a kosher
marking next time I see them if you are interested.  They are online at

https://secure.wwisp.com/goldenflake/supercat.htm
At department, select Puff Corn to see what they've got.  The number is
1-800-239-2447.

Gail Lewis