C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"K. Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 09:51:32 -0400
I'm so happy - they've *finally* caught Eric Robert Rudolph.  He is the one
responsible for the bombings in 1998 that killed a police officer and
severely injured and maimed a nurse.  He was seen as a homeless man in
Cherokee, NC (in the southwestern part of the state, near the GA state line)
and was arrested by the local sheriff.  Apparently they've matched his
fingerprints.

Rudolph was also wanted in connection with the bombing at the 1996 Olympics
in Atlanta that injured more than 100 people and killed a GA woman.

I find it ironic that a pro-life activist should bomb to kill life.

See http://www.cnn.com  and http://www.foxnews.com  for more details.

Kat

The trouble with practical jokes is that very often they get
elected.   - Will Rogers