C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:00:05 -0500
 well not only were they to give the inspector unhindered access, they were
to let the scientist be interviewed with them and their family out of iraq
so they could testify without undue pressure and they were to declare what
they had. the inspectors were not to have to find the weapons, just
supervise the destuction of the weapons.

cnn is okay, but, fox news network is eating their lunch in the ratings.
partially because of the ommission of facts that would make for a complete
report of the news.

the networks and newspapers are just not really in the hunt.