From:
kattiedidnt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
kattiedidnt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:01:59 -0500

Charlie D's is a new catfish restaurant in Olathe Kansas located inside the
Great Plains Mall.

My husband just picked some up for me and the owner says the batter is only
cornmeal no wheat.   My son just called to be sure and again they stated no
flour just cornmeal.  Tomorrow or the next day I plan to go buy the
restauraunt and make sure how their fryers our set up and to see if they use
wheat flour in any of thier other products.

The catfish is delish.  I will post again when I verify the oil is also safe from wheat.  Lets hope it is.