EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:00:02 +0100
7bit
From:
John Nissen <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,

Up till now, some sites have protected themselves using a "captcha" test
that involves the user recognising some squiggly letters, which cannot be
done automatically by software, until now.
Perhaps a new test approach should be developed, which does not exclude
vision impaired people.

Cheers,

John

John Nissen
Cloudworld Ltd - http://www.cloudworld.co.uk
maker of the assistive reader, WordAloud.
Tel: +44 208 742 3170  Fax: +44 208 742 0202
Email: [log in to unmask]