From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:30:48 -0800

I was doing some last minute grocery shopping for
the holiday, and I made out like a bandit at
Healthway Natural Food Center on Riveredge Rd.
They have a great selection of gf food.  Glutano
cookies and crackers, Natural Feast pies, Barkat
products, Pamela's, Frookies, Foods by George,
Gillian's, Cybros bread, plenty of different
brands of baking mixes, Amy's Mac-n-Cheese and
lasagna, Taj Gourmet, etc.  The staff is very
knowledgeable and will show you the various
products around the store.  The only advice I
would recommend, and I think this goes for almost
all health food stores and gf products - WATCH
THE EXPIRATION DATES!

Enjoy!  Samantha