From:
Pat McGregor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:40:41 EST

Just in time for your Thanksgiving holiday foray into the 'Big Apple' !  :-)

The Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group and the Gluten-Free Restaurant
Awareness Program(TM), are pleased to welcome our second participating
restaurant in New York City!

The Risotteria
270 Bleeker St.
NY, NY 10014
Phone: 212-924-6664
Fax: 646-638-2474
Owner: Joseph Pace

Find details, addresses, phone numbers, and directions to these, and other
participating restaurants, on the Gluten-Free Restaurant Awareness Program
web site: www.glutenfreerestaurants.org

Additional restaurants are in the works and will be posted on the web site,
as they become part of the program.

This Thanksgiving I, and the Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program
committee, are thankful for those restaurant owners and their staffs that
have so graciously agreed to make the huge effort to prepare GF meals for us
in their busy establishments. It is huge undertaking that is greatly
appreciated!

Pat MacGregor
Westchester Celiac Sprue Support Group
Gluten Free Restaurant Awareness Program, Chairperson