From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:27:38 -0700

Hi All,
I have just been very sick for a month with what
I now know to be a gluten reaction to Ambien
which is made by Searle.  Searle also makes
Celebrex.  I was told by my pharmacist that it
was GF.  Another celiac has contacted the company
and was told they could no longer confirm or deny
the presences of gluten in their products, since
they like to use the cheapest thing they can get
their hands on.  Has anyone else gotten sick with
their products?
Kit Kellison