From:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
L and N Matsui <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 22:03:11 +0000

FYI,
Any further questions, pls. respond to [log in to unmask]

Your query regarding gluten in our product KIRKLAND BRAND ULTRA LACTASE can
only be responded to in the following manner.

Although AccuMed does not have any gluten related ingredients in the
formula,we cannot categorically state that our product is gluten free. There
are always risks associated with materials stored in warehouses by
distributors (suppliers) that we cannot be responsible for, under such
delicate circumstances.We can only advise you to consult your physician and
use the product as he/she may advise.

Sincerely

Shalendra Cherukuri
Customer Service