Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 16:02:18 -0600
7bit
From:

Hi there,

I have received *a lot* of email about the posts regarding my daughter
and also Taco Bell.  Thank you.  It will take me a little while to
assimilate the one about my daughter's doctor and submit a summary...but
I will do it.

Regarding Taco Bell - I received a few emails about a couple of things
there that I didn't say were gf in my post.

I didn't put *every thing* in there that *is* gf.

So I did call them again and asked them to recite to me the list of gf
foods one more time, listening for the things people asked me about.

And now - because I've gotten so many responses....I can't find the ones
who asked me about certain items - so I hope you all don't mind if I
answer here.

According to their customer service -
Yes the rice is gf

*No* their chicken fiesta bowl is *not* gf. (they said some of the
things in this bowl *are* gf, but not all of them.)

Their hot and mild sauce is gf as well as the 3 cheese sauces.

So anywho - I decide to give this 'bean tostada' being gf a test.  I go
over there between stops this afternoon.  I ask for a bean tostada and
they tell me, 'sorry, we don't have tostadas here.'  (I didn't look at
the menu there first before I ordered.)  So this item isn't carried in
all of their establishments.  Could be a regional difference or perhaps
even a difference between resturants here in Minnesota.

Oh well... got a lot of other ideas from folks - thanks so much for all
of your help.

Robin