EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 16:00:40 EST
Might have found another possibility...

There is a sort of 'obscure' command built into Word that is called "Select
Multiple Objects".  It is listed in the "Drawing" commands of the "Customize"
dialog box.

When the button is added to the Toolbar (which is accessible by keyboard
albeit awkwardly), the command brings up a "Select Multiple Objects" dialog box
that lists the objects and their text.  I tried adding "AutoShapes" and it seems
to find those, not sure yet about other object types tho.

Is there a way to make "Select Multiple Objects" more easily usable by
assigning it to a keystroke, or perhaps by adding it to the drop down menus?  Might
it even be possible to add it to a macro or script?  Sorry, I'm not terribly
familiar in those areas...

Warm Regards,

Marlys

 See EASI Special October Bonus offer at http://easi.cc/clinic.htm
EASI November courses are:
Barrier-free E-learning, Accessible Internet Multimedia and Business Benefits of Accessible IT Design:
http://easi.cc/workshop.htm
EASI Home Page http://www.rit.edu/~easi

>>> Error in line 8 of EASI.MAILTPL: unknown formatting command <<<