From:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Westheimer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 14:03:17 -0600

Northland Celiac Support Group will hold its 24th Annual Holiday Party on
Saturday, December 7, 2002 at Hamline United Methodist Church, 1514
Englewood Avenue, St. Paul, in the Fireside Room on the lower level. There
is a parking lot is at the rear of the church; enter the church from the
rear, go downstairs and to the right to reach the Fireside Room.

Social hour begins at 5:30 PM, dinner begins at 6:00 PM. Turkey, punch and
coffee will be provided by Northland Celiac. Please bring a gluten-free side
dish or dessert to share, along with a recipe card listing all ingredients.

Please mark your calendars and join us. Non-members are welcome to attend..
For further information please email me or call me at 763-788-5242.

Dave Westheimer
Northland Celiac Support Group