Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:17:49 -0400

I just wanted to share my great experience at Cafe Baldo in Wantagh last
nite.
WOW!

Just seeing the 'wheat free, gluten free' sign out front was amazing.
They were very very busy but very nice. It was mobbed and there was a
birthday party for a teenager with 20+ people. While waiting online I met a
guy from the area who is in his 40s and was diagnosed when he was 22. He had
come from Plainview to pick up meals to take home.

But the food!
It was great. It was delicious. It was too much to finish and I brought it
home along with some chocolate chip cookies and a muffin/loaf.

Joanne has a sign in book and I'm 178. Just before me a child around 10
signed in, he was recently diagnosed and there with his family.

Besides pasta it seems that all of the dishes can be gluten-free. They have
baked goods, (the man online recommended the chocolate cake), bagels, pizza
(he was off last nite), birthday cakes, their own bread.

There were other celiacs there, the place was packed with people.

I encourage Joanne to get a email list of customers to keep in touch. She
isn't online yet but given the quality of their food I can't imagine that it
will be long.

If you can make it go! It was a slice of celiac heaven for me.
My Italian non-celiac friend loved the food as well.

Michael Thorn
Shirley/Long Island/NY (about an 45 min to an hour from Cafe Baldo)
(and I have no business connection with them but I wish that I did, it's a
winner!)