From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:18:54 -0800
We have the Clasco CIDNEY 560-CW.  it includes a booming male voice that
reads the info, and it will work with Call Waiting to the extent that if you
are talking on the phone that is plugged into the unit, you can hear another
caller's ID voiced through the handset.  The unit allows you to group calls
into catagories, like, friend, family, etc.  I believe it stores the last 99
calls.  However, it does not speak the names of callers, and does not have a
provision for you to store voice tags with calls.  I believe we got it from
Maxi Aids for about $40.

Andy