Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 10:27:26 -0000
Hello list,
I have 3 Kenwood tk715 trunked radios that must go.
I really don't know much about these radios apart from the facts that
they run on 12v and are all in very good condition, 2 have new mics and
the other one has never even been out of its box.
The only thing with one of them is that the Arial connector is missing
but this should bee very easily replaceable.
These radios are somewhere around the £520 mark each new, I am only
asking £250 or reasonable offer for all 3.
If interested, I have a range of payment options to make life easier.
If interested in these radios just call or e-mail,
Call on, 020 8478 5841,
Or e-mail to,

Simon