From:
"Robert E. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 17:39:22 -0400
If you're willing to spend $8 and join Handi-Hams, they will assist you
with the renewal process.  You can also renew on line at the FCC Web
{age/  And, some commercial groups will renew for you for a fee.

What's different than when you got your last license is that you must
secure a "FRN" (Federal Registration Number) from The FCC.  You can obtain
that from The FCC as well.

Better get started a couple of months before your license runs out, but,
not too far ahead.  I don't think they will process an application until
it's about 90 days prior to expiring.

73

Bob Martin
KC3FI