From:
Access News <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:13:07 -0700
Hi All,

Armand (WB2ZEI), from sacramento with a question on the Kenwood
TMV7A.  Recently I had occasion to check some of the mic functions on the
radio, and found that the four buttons along the top of the mic which used
to speak when depressed do not announce their functions any
more.  Functions were "Call", "V F O", Etc.  The speech functions on only
these four keys seem to have disappeared.  I'd be interested in talking to
any knowledgeable user of the radio, so that they may instruct me on how to
reprogram or get back these functions.  All the other functions on the mic
like the numbers and the "Enter" key work fine, it's just the four keys on
the top row.  Any Ideas?  If you like respond to me directly at
[log in to unmask] with your phone number and I'll give you a
call.  That might be the easiest way, so as not to clutter up the list.  I
leave it to the good soul responding to decide.

Thanks,

Armand

WB2ZEI

California Access News
A free service of the Sacramento Public Library
E-mail: [log in to unmask]