VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:40:29 -0500
Thanks john.  I was planning on posting the full text of the Arkansas law
and will do so soon.  My DSL modem stopped working, so zipping around big
websites is literally a drag on dial up.  I'm really interested in
reading through the law.  I hope it is something we can enact in my state
and people with other groups may wish to approach their own state
legislatures as well.

Kelly