VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:40:18 -0400
KElly,

I should have written a more lengthy response, explaining my arguments for
pointing out the irony.  While I understand and wholely support the
gentleman's mission to provide accessibility, I was merely propounding upon
the capitalistic conditions that force him to only accept checks as a method
of payment.  It was not my intention to blame him for this particular
conditioj.  If I gave that impression, I apologize.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Managing Director
CUNY Assistive Technology Services