VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pratik Patel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:45:59 -0400
Hello,

multimodal sensory input may not be the most feasible solution as these
people imagine.

I wonder about the motivation of the scientific community to make these
"discoveries" that represent a rehabilitative  (again "") possibilities for
the disabled as compared with the normative mode of access as defined by the
"able" community.  Ah the joys of ablism!

What is utterly astonishing is that the disabled community willingly, and in
most cases inthusiastically, accepts these discoveries with stheir
associated
assigned language.

Pratik Patel
Managing Director