From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 2003 20:01:08 -0500
If you have a system running a 500 mhz cpu, it is quite old.  There probably is an update for the BIOS which you'd find at the MSI web site. But even an update for a mobo that old may not allow you to see a 60 Gig HD. I hope your brother didn't pay too much for the used computer as you may have to do some serious updates.