NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sandr Sheeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 22:11:19 -0500
My mother grew into a fish allergy as an adult.  This was years ago before
anyone knew much about food allergies.  We tried one time to go to Long John
Silvers to eat and she ordered the chicken, assuming that it would be safe.
She still had a moderate reaction.  We assumed that it was from a shared
fryer, but I could not prove without a doubt that it was not from some other
type of cross-contamination.

Sandy