NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Juliann Seebauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:34:54 -0500
We take my son, who is milk, soy, egg, peanut, allergic (Barley
intolerant) to the Olive Garden for pizza (w/ o cheese) or Spaghetti
(kids doesn't contain any cheese). He has barley trouble with the
crusts and bread. You can order the breadsticks without the garlic
butter on top. They can possibly serve you a side bowl of olive oil
for the breadsticks.

We also go to Chevy's Mexican restaurant, and he can have the hard
shell tacos with ground beef (or hamburger meat-only). The restaurant
prides itself in fresh (not canned food). But they do get the buns
and flour- mix (soft shells) from a different store. We don't have
the fries there, as they cook the chicken or fish (I think which has
milk) in the same fryer.