C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 22:43:02 -0400
did we colonize kuwait after we ran saddam out of there in 91, ideal time to
put our imperial plans into motion.
i am afraid not. we could have already done it. the article said the plan
was more than 10 years old. the truth is that it would be political suicide
for any american leader to try that. it goes against what common americans
believe and want.