From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 21:52:05 -0500
    Hi, Anthony.

Thanks for the interesting observations on the Maha charger with the THF6A
lythium ion battery pach.  If you have found the charger to be unreliable in
charging it, I wonder what the reason is.  In addition, I wonder if there is
some kind of design or software problem with the charger itself.

Maybe it would be interesting to call Maha and see what they say.

I don't seem to be having any trouble charging the various nickel metal
hydride batteries I have.

I also have been thinking about contacting Batteries America for the drop-in
charger unit and battery you suggest.

That might be the best option in the long run.
In the meantime, I'll charge the Knwd battery with the wall charger and see
what happens.

Finally, did I read recently that you are selling your Kenwood THF6A?  Have
you gotten a taker for it?  I'm curious as to why you are selling it.

Vy best 73 from Tom Behler:  KB8TYJ